Sunday, April 26, 2009

Basketball or baby?




I got into a little fender bender recently. Besides completely smashing the truck, it was quite uneventful. Both the baby and I are fine. Insurance is handling the repairs and I should get the truck back sometime this week...hopefully before the baby comes.
The other picture is my sister Courtney and me posing in our new shirts from Mom. The bigger I get, but more I think I must be having a basketball and not a little girl. I am a very weird shape! But everything's on schedule-I'm measuring 38 inches from my belly's top to bottom (that's over 3 feet!) and the baby seems healthy. One more week to go...

2 comments:

Marcene said...

You are sooo close! I really hope it isn't a basketball...do you even play? You might want to get some practice before this thing comes out just in case.
I can't believe you call that a "little" accident. I don't think I would have even posted that for fear my family would freak out.
I know you'll be tired when this baby comes, but I just want you to know that I will be expecting/demanding a lot of pictures. Good luck!

Amber Barney said...

Yeah--you are definitely the roundest roundy I have ever seen! Maybe she'll have red hair because you're being so true to your name!!!