

Picture explanation. I don't think I've taken a single picture facing forward since I've gotten pregnant. They've all been side shots. I guess the front shot isn't as exciting, but here it is anyway. Also, Courtney's back, which means daily photo shoots, so here's today's top pic.
Video explanation: The other night I decided to get cozy and bust out the sweat suit. I came out and posed for mom, not realizing that my belly was totally hanging out the bottom of my shirt. And the way I found out was by mom tickling my belly-gross! It was actually hilarious and we both thought it was so funny that it needed to be on video. This time I kept myself covered, though. You're welcome.
Hey Honey,
When you called today I was teaching gospel essentials. I usually turn the phone on silent, but it was on vibrate today so I noticed you calling (I use my phone to keep track of time). The second time, I was noticeably distracted so I told my class you were calling and they said I should answer it. I tried to, but just barely missed you. So sad! I'm glad you got to bed a little earlier than usual, although that probably just means you were deprived of sleep at some other time during the day.
Today went well. I taught on the sacrament and we had a pretty good discussion. And then Relief Society's lesson was on the sacrament too, and the teacher covered all the points that I didn't have time for in my lesson-it was perfect! Ted and Julie said they got your letter and the pictures were hilarious. They're great-I love that family! Next week's lesson is on the sabbath day. So let me know what you come up with.
I had this weird dream last night that I was still single and looking for guys to date. It was so discouraging and annoying. Then I realized somehow that I was married to you and didn't have to waste time trying to play the dating game. I could just invest myself in our relationship. I felt so much more confident and stable once I came to that realization. There's so much comfort in knowing that we're in this for the long haul (although saying it that way just made it sound way intimidating). I love you so much.
Keep up the good work. I hope to talk to you soon.
love, Amy


7 comments:
Amy you look AMAZING! I love your belly - it's so perfectly round and it totally looks like you stuffed a basketball in there! Too cute!! I'm so excited for you guys. tell Danny and Oscar hello for us and good luck with everything!!!
The sweat suit looks HOT! I laughed and laughed and I'm still laughing and I'll probably keep laughing about the belly-tickling fun Mom had with you.
I wish I looked that cute when I was pregnant. Hang in there! Those last few weeks are rough. But at least you look great. :)
HAAHHAHA! That sweat suit is so fun! I can't believe how perfectly round your tummy is. It is like a perfect globe and it really looks like you just shoved something under your shirt! Adorable! Miss you, girl!
You do look adorable!! So excited that your little girl should be here any day :)
I love the video! Hearing your laugh and voice seriously brought back so many memories! You are so cute! I hope all goes well with your little baby coming. I'm excited for your growing family!
Katrina brought pictures of your beautiful baby girl to lunch yesterday; what a cutie! Congrats to you and Danny! We can't wait to see you again and meet Kate.
Heather Ann
Post a Comment