Happy New Year! For New Year my family got together in Utah. My cousin Aaron got married (congrats, Aaron!) on the 30th and then we had a family party at Jaeson's house on New Year's Eve. We always have a fun time together, even if nowadays we spend the majority of that time chasing kiddos around. I love my family!
p.s. The picture of my sisters and me outside is only posted because I thought the mountain looked amazing. I hope Amber and Courtney don't mind.

3 comments:
I am so jealous you got to be in the SNOW! My girls and I spent all the winter holidays there last year and missed being there this year. Looks like you had a blast! Happy New year
Hi you three! Happy New Year! I love your blog! Hope all is well with you. Heather
your family looks so fun! On that mountain picture (that mountains are gorgeous by the way) you're the one of the right, right?
Post a Comment