
This week Amy started taking some supplements to help while nursing Kate. (Fen-you-greek) is what's it's called. I'm not sure it's doing anything, but Kate seems to be getting bigger, so it can't be hurting anything. After being gone all week at some training in Camp Pendleton, I returned last night to see my beautiful wife and daughter. Everything looked the same; the house was in order, the baby was happy, but something was out of place. Then I figured it out. Something smelled like syrup. Not like someone had just finnished eating waffles or anything, but there was definitely syrup in the air. After some sniffing around I vectored in on Amy and concluded that she infact radiated a syrupy perfume of some kind. I'm not sure why it does this, but we've decided it's the fen-you-greek she's taking. I quickly came up with a new nickname for her, which I will call her until this stuff is out of her system.

2 comments:
How funny! I have friends who took fenugreek to help with nursing, but I never knew it could turn a person into Mrs. Buttersworth! It is now your duty to become a great pancake maker!
Amy, I'll have to smell you on Sunday! At least the fen-you-greek gives you a pleasing smell:)
Post a Comment