Monday, January 21, 2008

Vegas, Baby








Earlier this summer, I took a trip out to Las Vegas to teach a shooting course. Amy flew out to CA to visit Amber, and was able to stop by in Vegas for a few days. It was a good time. We saw the Blue Man Group (which was way cool), the world's biggest chocolate fountain, and all the amazing hotels (we especially loved the Venetian).

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

What happened to the original picture?

Adriann said...

Amy I found your blog! I am so excited that I can keep tabs on you now =). Send me your email address at adrialene @ hotmail . com and I will send you an invitation to view my blog. Can't wait!

Jenny said...

Amy have you petered (pedered?) out on your blog? Don't do it, I just barely discovered you had one. How's it going? This is Jenny that you went to Russia with.