Monday, January 21, 2008

Oscar the Pup II

Oscar continues to grow bigger every day. He's on his third kennel, but it's already too small for him. He sleeps on the floor anyway. A couple of days ago we left him alone for a few hours during the day... I guess he was bored because he chewed up the corner of our window sill. So, I cayanne peppered the whole thing. Then he chewed up the leg to our table. So yesterday, Amy let him chew on a stick... which made him sick, so he threw up a bunch of stick chunks. He's a lot of fun, although he tries Amy's patience daily. Lately he's been doing a lot of barking, which is not cool. So I've had to jack him up a little to let him know who's in charge. Other than that, he's been a good dog...who really likes yogurt.

No comments: