This year we hosted Amy’s family at our house. It was great
to have Mom and Dad, Bub and Emily with their new baby Reese. Room was scarce
but food and laughs were plentiful. I don't know why we ever moved out of the Roundy's basement to tell you the truth; It would be like an "Evening at the Improv" every night. Frank took care of the Thanksgiving feast- he even hunted, killed and cleaned the turkey by himself. Later in the week we visited the beach to feed the birds- at the request of Preston 'The Bird Whisperer' Roundy- which was a cool albeit creepy experience for all. We also toured the battleship USS North Carolina in Wilmington. All in all, if it weren't for a flying pachycephalosaurus nearly taking baby Reese's head clean off, it would have been a perfect visit.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Danny - you have another talent to add to your list. Dad and I enjoyed your writing. Thanks for the pics too! I miss those little girls!
Post a Comment