Friday, August 27, 2010

Another ninja on the way!

I'm pregnant!  Today I had my first ultrasound, and it affirmed that we are definitely expecting one little ninja sometime the beginning of March.  My mom's prediction of twins was disproved (whew!), and Danny's prediction that we're having a puppy was proven wrong too (sorry, honey). 

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

Oh how exciting for you guys! Kate will LOVE a sibling so close to her age. Can't wait to find out Boy or Girl!

Marcene said...

the Lord must be saving the twins for next time. Congratulations to you and Danny.

Riah-Riah said...

Congrats!!! I had my twins as 3&4 so it is not too late. lol! So exciting.

Clayton Family said...

Hooray!!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!!

Alisa said...

Congratulations Amy! It's worth it having kids close in age. Then they play together so well. I'm happy for you.