Sunday, May 9, 2010

Reverend Daniel Gibson


One of Danny's best friends, Kevin, asked Danny if he would perform the marriage for him and his fiancee, Sarah.  I'll have to write more later...very tired right now...but here's some pictures that tell most of the story.  I'll just add some quick comments.

The night of the dress rehearsel, Kate and I just walked around and took lots of pictures. 

The wedding was at Lake Oak Meadows, a beautiful place made just for weddings in Temecula's wine country.  So Gorgeous!
Don't they look so happy together? 
What a beautiful day!

Some of the marines that showed up for the party.

2 comments:

Robin said...

It looks beautiful. I'm sure he did a great job- and was totally nervous at the same times. Those Marines can totally perform under pressure:)

Amber Barney said...

Kate is so photogenic, I'm completely jealous! That family pic is so adorable.