Kate's 1st Birthday was this week so we threw her a birthday party on Saturday that was probably the best birthday party she's ever had! Great food, and great friends-that's all you need. Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us.
Babies eating birthday cake are the best element of a 1-yr-old birthday part, so here's a video of Kate demolishing her delicious lady bug cake (I think some of it made it into her mouth), which, by the way, was made my Danny. So multi-talented! My friend Katrina brought her really nice camera so I'll get the photos from her and post some of them later (thanks, Katrina!)
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
she is the cutest! Happy Birthday to Kate. Time sure flies by.
I agree - she looks like she did love the cake. I can't believe she's already 1 - Happy birthday sweetie. Love, Grandma
She's adorable. I can't believe she is one already. Congrats parents on making it through the most tiring year. It just get funner and funner from here on out. Kids are so fun.
Post a Comment