During the 2 weeks we were in CO, we saw 3 snow storms. Brrr!
Grandma Pak Pao made Kate a "portable high chair" that fits like a sleeve on the back of a chair. She didn't have a pattern, and didn't even buy material (she used an old pair of pants!). I hope Kate got some of her genes.
Playing Peek-a-boo at Olive Garden with Grandpa Larry. Restaurants and babies just don't mix.
Shopping with Aunt Amy. I think we're having more fun than Kate is.
Although scared at Grandmpa Frank at first, she finally warmed up a little and let him read to her.
Grandma Kristi loves bath time almost as much as Kate. They got along great.
On the way home, it was time to relax with some trip food and a little sky mall magazine shopping.

1 comment:
that is the cutest! Looks like alot of fun. BTW I love your family picture! You guys are so cute
Post a Comment