Grandma Kristi and I took Kate to Portrait Innovations today for a photo shoot. There were so many cute ones that I got the package that included the CD with all the photos they took from the session. I think she made about 50 different faces during the whole session-here's a few of my favorites.
Since 2005 we have loved eachother from across the globe; moved back and forth from one coast to the other; added two little girls and a dog. We love our little family and the adventures that keep us on our toes!
3 comments:
So CUTE! Amy! I love the faces. What a doll. These pictures are great! How's motherhood? How are you?
she's a DOLL! way cute. we're so happy for you guys - hope your doing well.
Wow, she's really changed since the first pictures I saw of her! I think she is starting to look like her mama! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment