Wednesday, January 21, 2009

See me Grow

About 12 weeks along

About 21 weeks along

About 23 weeks along

Mystery #1 of pregnancy: When I felt the most sick, I looked the most normal (1st trimester). Now that I feel (almost) like a real person, I'm starting to look like a blimp.
I guess the 3rd trimester is when the two catch up to each other-you feel miserable AND look huge. Can't wait!
p.s. We've narrowed it down to these names (Cast your votes!):
Bridget
Madelyn
Kate/Katy
Haley

5 comments:

Amber Barney said...

Chris says he likes Bridget but that's just because he really likes Kate and doesn't want you to pick it. So I guess his vote is for Kate. And me too. But not really. I know you'll get this because you're my twin and we have ESP! Nice prego monkey slippers or whatever you're wearing. They're great.

Jer said...

Amy, you are such a cute pregnant lady! I really like Bridget and Kate. Kate's probably my favorite. (Sorry Chris!)

Jaeson Roundy said...

We both vote for Bridget, and we aren't trying to sway your vote from any of the other names either. Our first daughter will be Consuela.

Riah-Riah said...

I love the name Madelyn! That would have been at the top of our list had we found out we were having a girl. Nope just boys for us I guess. You look wonderful!

Lindsay said...

Amy, you look great! I like all of the names you listed....especially Kate. How are you? How's life?