Monday, December 22, 2008

It's a Girl...we think.

I'll get the pics up later. We just wanted to get the word out for everyone because we're super excited that we're having a GIRL!!!!! The ultrasound tech wouldn't say it's definite because with girls it's harder to tell, but she said she's "pretty sure." I've felt like it would be a girl all along, but Danny's kind of wanted a boy. I think he's just nervous about raising a daughter in this world, but he'll be a fabulous dad.

We'll keep you posted! Right now we're off to CO (yeah, so there's a huge storm...maybe we'll just end up celebrating Christmas in Beaver, UT if the roads get too bad).

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Hi Amy!

CONGRATULATIONS! We loved having a girl first. She's such a little mother & helper. It's been great! I'm very excited for you.

I got your phone message, I'll call you back after the holidays. I can't wait to talk to you!

I read your blog all the way back to your wedding day. You look so beautiful! I wish I could have been there when you got married.

Travel safely & have a great Christmas!

Riah-Riah said...

Congrats you guys!!! How exciting. Can't wait to see pics and hear any names. Be safe and have a very Merry Christmas! ♥ the Finns

Brenda said...

Congratulations Amy & Danny! That is so exciting! Have a Merry and Safe Christmas!