OH MY GOODNESS - your hair looks so amazing. I just didn't think you would ever look good brunette - but it looks great. I love your outfit - accessories - and of course, Danny - who always looks fantastic. Love, Mom
Amy - I almost didn't recognize you and thought what is different. You look awesome! Although you always look awesome no matter what the color of your hair! You're officially a southerner huh!
Dude! Who's that hot brunette?? And who doesn't love a man in uniform?!? I followed your blog off your sisters, hope you don't mind...You guys are lucky to be close to each other!
Who is that sexy sexy couple?!!! You look amazing, Amy! How fun to have an excuse to dress up. I just had a flashback to that BYU dance we went to when we lived at Heritage Halls!! :) Check out our neglected blog gabeythebaby.blogspot.com
Since 2005 we have loved eachother from across the globe; moved back and forth from one coast to the other; added two little girls and a dog. We love our little family and the adventures that keep us on our toes!
10 comments:
Amy- your hair looks amazing. Ben said you look HOT. We hope you guys had fun...
Amy- your hair looks amazing. Ben said you look HOT. We hope you guys had fun...
Amy your hair looks great!
OH MY GOODNESS - your hair looks so amazing. I just didn't think you would ever look good brunette - but it looks great.
I love your outfit - accessories - and of course, Danny - who always looks fantastic.
Love, Mom
Brunette is adorable on you!
Amy! You look great. I love your hair. How are you?
Amy - I almost didn't recognize you and thought what is different. You look awesome! Although you always look awesome no matter what the color of your hair! You're officially a southerner huh!
I've always wanted to go dark...you're living the dream.
Dude! Who's that hot brunette?? And who doesn't love a man in uniform?!? I followed your blog off your sisters, hope you don't mind...You guys are lucky to be close to each other!
Who is that sexy sexy couple?!!! You look amazing, Amy! How fun to have an excuse to dress up. I just had a flashback to that BYU dance we went to when we lived at Heritage Halls!! :) Check out our neglected blog gabeythebaby.blogspot.com
Post a Comment